Hello friends. This is the review of BrightSeeker, a stylish isometric action RPG set in a futuristic fantasy world by Miroslav Prokop where you use powerful abilities to survive through fast-paced combat. Use your Spark and defeat dangerous war-mechs, upgrade your abilities and vanquish mystical and mechanical bosses on your journey through a world where magic and technology are at war.
Developer: Miroslav Prokop Publisher: Miroslav Prokop Genre: Action RPG, Hack and Slash, Isometric Release Date: 30 Sep 2022 Reviewed on: PC/Windows Available on: PC/Windows Link: Steam Review copy was provided.
- Distinct graphics and neon color pallete is fitting to the overall cyberpunk feel of the game,
- Phenomenal soundtrack,
- Fast paced combat is engaging, challenging, and the flow between shooting, dashing etc feels natural,
- Great and varied stage design,
- Beating tough enemies feels rewarding, especially bosses,
- Customizing weapons in The Ability Forge adds to replayability.
- Could use a map as I’m frequently lost on where I should go next,
- Feels bare at the moment, hoping that developer adds more content to it.
- Moving through the isometric perpective might feel ackward – specially dashing.
Graphics: 8 Sound: 7 Gameplay: 8 Fun Factor: 7 Final Verdict/Overall: 7,5 Time to beat: ~4 hours
This post was first published on overage-gaming by static. If you like what you see here and want to see more, you can check me out on Twitter and YouTube as well.