Hello friends. This is the review of “Tiny Lands”, a serene, isometric, low-poly “spot the difference” game. Use your attention to find the differences between two dioramas – only the most eagle eyed can find them all!
Developer: Hyper Three Studio Publisher: Maple Whispering Limited Genre: Hidden Object, Puzzle, Casual, Relaxing Release Date: 22 Jan 2021 Reviewed on: PC/Windows Available on: PC/Windows Link: Steam Review copy was provided.
- Plenty of gorgeously detailed and vibrant “living” environments over 10 themed worlds,
- Adding dynamic objects to dioramas such as rain, thunder, snow and wind really adds to the experience,
- Peaceful experience, no timer to worry about,
- Relaxing soundrack with detailed ambient sounds,
- Chill atmosphere through and through,
- Liked by younger audience, and wives too!
- A bit awkward controls to zoom in/zoom out can get annoying, especially when you try to find that last difference,
- Inability to save during a scene – if you quit, you’ll have to do it from scratch,
- Crave for more!!!
Graphics: 9 Sound: 9 Gameplay: 8 Fun Factor: 9 Final Verdict/Overall: 8,8 Time to beat: ~5 hours