Hello friends. This is the review of “Tiny Football”, a throwback to classic top-down football games of the 80’s and 90’s. Compete with 64 national and club teams in a variety of tournaments against your friends or the computer.
Developer: Martyn Bissett Publisher: Microprose Software Genre: Sports, Soccer, Football, Top-Down Release Date: 15 Nov 2022 Reviewed on: PC/Windows Available on: PC/Windows Link: Steam Review copy was provided.
- True to its roots of top-down football games such as Kick Off, Sensible Soccer and Microprose Soccer
- Accurate, rich gameplay with simple controls
- Many options to choose from quick match to long tournaments
- Low system requirements
- Relived many childhood memories playing similar games
- Needs more variety in conditions such as rain, snow etc.
- A bit harsh referees on tackling, results in many red cards during matches
- Inability to manually switch of who you control
- No online mode
Graphics: 7 Sound: 7 Gameplay: 9 Fun Factor: 9 Final Verdict/Overall: 8,4