Hello friends. This is the review of “Mini Motorways”, a strategy simulation game about designing the road map for a growing city. Build a traffic network, one road at a time, to create a bustling metropolis. Redesign your roads and place your motorways to get everyone where they need to go. How long can you keep the city moving?
Developer: Dinosaur Polo Club Publisher: Dinosaur Polo Club Genre: Casual, Simulation, Strategy, Indie, Puzzle Release Date: 20 Jul 2021 Reviewed on: PC/Windows Available on: PC/Windows, Apple Arcade, Nintendo Switch Link: Steam Review copy was provided.
- Uniquely addicting and complex puzzle with dynamic elements
- Stress-free endless mode for a relaxing experience
- Built-in GIF export for easy sharing
- High replayability with daily and weekly challenges
- Art style on both graphics, music and ambiance is fantastic
- Online scoreboards have cheaters
- Not much variation between maps
Graphics: 8 Sound: 8 Gameplay: 9 Fun Factor: 9 Final Verdict/Overall: 8,7 Time to beat: ~7 hours