Hello friends. This is the review of New World, a thrilling, open-world MMO filled with danger and opportunity where you’ll forge a new destiny on the supernatural island of Aeternum.
Developer: Amazon Games Publisher: Amazon Games Genre: MMO, Open World, MMORPG Release Date: 28 Sep 2021 Reviewed on: PC/Windows Available on: PC/Windows Link: Steam Review copy was provided.
- Amazing graphics,
- Engaging real-time mechanical combat with a large selection of weapons each with a distinct feel,
- Dynamic world based on PvP territory occupation,
- Revamped starting experience helped ease new players into the world,
- Compelling story
- Rocky start left a dent in the playerbase,
- Often server merges can change balance of factions,
- No minimap, no mounts,
- Long queues on low population servers – no cross-server matchmaking,
- Bot plagued
Graphics: 9 Sound: 8 Gameplay: 9 Fun Factor: 8 Final Verdict/Overall: 8,6 Time to beat: ~40 hours for Main story, single player content
This post was first published on overage-gaming by static. If you like what you see here and want to see more, you can check me out on Twitter and YouTube as well.